Wednesday, 4 January 2012

right over wrong


RIGHT OVER WRONG




I am what I am today,
A little different than what I used to be….
You may think I have changed,   but that is what is needed of me…

As life has taught to me its lessons,
It is not wise to be a plainer
Better late than never
Better sane than ever…

  
The life’s game was very positive so I thought
But others’ negative moves have got me caught…
Although I was good at math which I was taught
When it comes to being calculative,   I am a big naught


Trust and sacrifice is all I had learnt
From elders and closer ones…   
But how I got my fingers burnt…
By the acts of young and  dear  ones.

But at the end of it all,  I still want to be myself true
For God has just whispered to me..
Bother not … Cos something great is in store for you

1 comment:

  1. speechless. great Jayanti. Wud luv to b a soothing cream for those burned fingers.

    ReplyDelete